Facebook Business Manager account is the central business account to manage all the business marketing activities. This account can either be for a page or an individual FB account holder.
FB Business Manager ID is a 15 or 16-digit numeric string that you can find by logging into https://business.facebook.com with your company's admin credentials.
- Visit https://business.facebook.com
- Log in to your Business account
- Go to Business Settings (Top right corner of the page)
- Click on Business Info (Bottom left corner of the page)
- Below the Business Manager Info section, you will see your Business Manager ID (Top center of the page)
If you do not have a Business Manager account already, you can create one from https://business.facebook.com > Create account.
Facebook lists specific requirements to create and verify a Business Manager account. Click here to know more about it.
Refer the guide for Facebook Business verification.
Please sign in to leave a comment.